Come to Canada, Stay in Canada
- Get expert advice & learn all about your immigration options to make a plan.
- Trust your application to an RCIC licensed professional for fast and accurate results.
- Get live updates and follow your immigration process with our mobile app.
Canadian Application Centre Benefits
- All ICCRC members
- All based on Canada
- Clearly indicated amount of experience
- Insured and regulated
- Canadian Application Centre uses automation to stream line the process.
- Validation feature for finding missing information
- Mobile device tracking
- Automated form completion to prepare for submission
- Communication with consultants
- Instant updates as things change
- Notification of updates
- Consultants in each province that specializes in their respective programs
- Consultants that specialize in each federal application
- Consultants that specialize in Business applications
- Consultants that specialize in Student applications
- Consultants that specialize in Spousal applications
- Consultants that specialize in ARC, Removal orders, and more…
- Communication through phone, tablet and computer
- Email notification
- Mobile update screen
- Entering data to complete application using mobile device
- 10 Different languages
"Great job of the company! Thanks to them, we were able to immigrate to Canada. Thank you guys so much!"
"Just received our pr 2 days ago. Great job guys! Stachu, Agnieszka, Laura, and Dirk! They have answers to all your questions, and will tell you all the necessary things to do. Thumbs up!"
"Highly recommended To those people seeking for an immigration consultant.Godbless"
"Excellent service! Dirk is a friendly and very enthusiastic person, a joy to work with, highly recommended!"
“IIBC really helped me with my application, keep up the good work thanks”
WHY HIRE OUR SERVICES
Immigration rules in Canada change all the time. Our consultants at the Canadian Application Centre each have their own companies in different provinces across Canada and are all very successful. We have over 100 years of experience for you in one place!
WHY HAVE A CONSULTATION
Having a consultation is the most important part of the process to be successful. The best way to be successful is to know what your applying for and what documents you need as well as the format they must come in.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
To meet one of the consultants, schedule an appointment,it’s the first step of the process. You can check your desired consultant's availability from here and select a suitable time for the consultation that works for you.