students - Work off Campus

International students can work in Canada by applying for a student work permit.

Different kind of student work permits are as follows:
Work on Campus
Work off Campus

A full time student with a valid study permit can work off campus for up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full-time during scheduled academic breaks if he is enrolled and studying at a designated learning institution at the postsecondary level for at least six months term.

Work as a co-op student or intern
Work in Canada after graduation
Help your spouse or partner work in Canada

How it works?

Application Portal