International Experience Canada

canadian parliament - International Experience Canada

Young individuals who are between 18 and 35 years old with bilateral youth mobility arrangement with Canada are given the opportunity to travel and work in Canada for temporary periods under International Experience Canada (IEC).

There are three different options available in IEC program depending on the individual’s country of origin:
1Working Holiday

IEC Working Holiday program allows the candidate to be issued an open work permit valid for one to two years and work for almost any employer in Canada. Depending on the country of origin, citizens of some countries are eligible to stay in Canada for more or less than one year.

2Young Professionals
3International Co-op

How it works?

Application Portal