Family Sponsorship

family sponsorship 2 e1504604736209 - Family Sponsorship

With the help of the family class sponsorship class, the canadian government provide an opportunity for Millions to migrate to canada.Furthermore, when people migrate or come to canada they seek to bring their family onboard the moment they settle.


Available applications types under family sponsorship are

  • Parents and grandparents
  • Dependant children
  • Spouses and common-law partners
  • Other Family Members

Other Sponsorship Class available in Canada

  • Parent and Grandparent Supervisa
  • Dependent Child Sponsorship
  • Parent and Grandparent Family Class Sponsorship
  • Provincial Family Class Sponsorship
  • Spouse or Common Law Partner Sponsorship

Sponsor your Spouse, partner or dependant children

You can sponsor a spouse, dependent children, common-law or conjugal partner, to move to Canada if you are a citizen or permanent resident.

To sponsor a family member to move to Canada, you must provide evidence showing the following:

  • basic necessities(food, clothing and shelter) to cater for yourself and your family.
  • be able finally support your relatives
  • and ensure that your spouse or relative doesn’t put financial burden on the government by by asking for assistance

You can sponsor:

  • Spouse – (restrictions apply)
  • Common Law partner – (restrictions apply)
  • Conjugal partner – (restrictions apply)
  • Dependent children
  • Parents – (Additional conditions apply)
  • Grandparents – (Additional conditions apply)
  • Brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
  • Another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions
  • Accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Sponsor your Parent & Grandparents
Sponsor your Adopted Children and other eligible relatives

How it works?

Application Portal